Thursday, October 29, 2015

Your next must have

Culottes are the season's must have. If you don't already have, you should get one.
It's a piece I was afraid of wearing, but when I did, I loved it and I recommend you to choose not a black one but colored. I chose dusty pink, but I would also love mustard yellow, burgundy, blue or even white!
If you think that culottes are for a warmer season, you're wrong! It's a piece that I prefer wearing it with booties and especially with boots. So, no excuses! 
Wear your culottes, boots and biker jacket and get ready for everyday stylish looks.
Enjoy..


Zara culottes, jacket (old) & bag, Mango booties

Love
Virginia

1 comment:

  1. Desserts whitened breads whitened almond and pasta and so on and so on instead of eating the complete grains and meat fish chicken and vegetables certainly need to do I am aware it isn’t really all too easy to GC FIT 360 complete a big change just like which This is why it is best to a minimum of at the beginning you can be any cheat days for instance once per.

    http://www.supplementssellers.com/gc-fit-360-garcinia-cambogia/

    ReplyDelete