Monday, November 2, 2015

Manly feminity


Happy Monday and happy November with  new post! 
Today it's all about black and a combo that I fell in love with! Flares and blazer. 
Although my pants are leatherette I like to consider this outfit as a suit! A very different suit but yet a stylish one. 
I prefered to wear my blazer shirtless for extra feminity, as the suit idea is more manly, and I completed my look with a scarf. Scarves are a huge obsession of mine and I recommend you to have a lot of them in your closet! They can make your outfit look more stylish, elegant and gives a splash of color on the monochrome and boring outfits effortlessly. 
What do you think? 
Enjoy.. 


Zara blazer (old)& booties, e-Outfit pants, Vintage scarf

Love
Virginia

1 comment:

  1. Causes of nail bed fungus incorporating once again for the extensive number of people searching for information on the problem While as it happens in today’s contemporary society every ZetaClear aspect of an individual’s look via head to foot literally can be evaluated simply by others inside a quote to ascertain where you should place the puppy Within this.

    http://www.healthybeats.net/zetaclear.html

    ReplyDelete