Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The color of the fall

Today's post is about a comeback. About a color warm, full of light but very misunderstood.
Are you looking for new colors to add in your closet? Mustard yellow is definitely what you're looking for!
It is one of the most trending colors of the season. Sportmax, Roberto Cavalli, Tommy Hilfiger and many more remained it on their collections and Balmain glorified it, as it was one of the dominant shades of its catwalk.
Personally I have many memories of mustard as it used to be a trend on the late 80's and 90's and it was on many of my mum's outfits. I know that it's a very misunderstood color and many of you are afraid of wearing it, but you'll really like it, trust me. It's perfectly combined with burgundy, olive green, purple and deep blue. 
Today I combined my by Virginia dress with the "safe" black, but I'll try another more colorful combo soon. 
What do you think?
Enjoy..









by Virginia dress, Fragola clutch, Zara heels (old), Casio watch

Love
Virginia

1 comment: