Wednesday, September 23, 2015

New Ins

I'm working constantly on new projects lately and I'm trying to make By Virginia as wearable and comfortable as I can. So, I'm starting with me, what I like to wear and what makes me feel great when I wear it. 
I started from tees.. The most basic piece and the most necessary in a wardrobe. So, I made this tee in a super red colour. It's not a simple t-shirt though.. Its fabric is a perfect crepe, ideal for all outfits, from casual to more formal.
I matched my t-shirt with by Virginia leatherette skirt and I totally loved it! 
Can't wait to match this skirt with boots! Winter is not so bad after all..
Enjoy..


           

By Virginia skirt & blouse, H&M hat

Love
Virginia


1 comment:

  1. teleia kai ta duo!!!!!!!!!!!! bravo filh mouuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete