Monday, February 9, 2015

Say Hello To Snowy Monday

After a great Sunday on the mountain, enjoying the snow and the nature I welcome Monday.
Snowy Monday actually, as the snow came again in the town.
Most people hate Mondays. I'm not one of them. In fact I love this day, I love beginnings and new things, and Mondays always have something new to give, a new week. This one had the fresh snow too.
I'm starting this week with a multifunctional outfit, as it's comfortable, warm, cozy,casual but at the same time it has some glam details, like the pink fringed jacket and crystal earrings. 
Wish you all have a great Monday (try to enjoy it, this day worths a lot) and a great week!
Enjoy.. 


Celestino jacket, Sante boots, Zara leggings, bag & sunnies (old), H&M sweatshirt & earrings

Love
Virginia





No comments:

Post a Comment