Monday, December 15, 2014

A for Alpha

I like fancy and not so expected clothes. In particular, every time I'm looking in my closet for unique and impressive looks to make my day. But most of the times I end up wearing the most comfortable and classic pieces. Denim, booties and a jacket!
I was looking for the perfect bomber jacket and I found it and I must say it  totally worth it.
I suggest you this fall to get a bomber jacket instead of a long one. For me it's a big trend and it really makes women's body look more feminine. Just make sure you'll get a warm one and don't be afraid if it's oversized, it's better, trust me!
Enjoy..


Alpha Industries jacket, H&M jeans, Stradivarius knit, Zara booties, Ray-Ban Vintage Clubmasters, Tally Weijl beanie

Love
Virginia




No comments:

Post a Comment