Friday, May 2, 2014

Like Mother, Like Daughter

May is finally here and I am sooo happy! It's my favorite month, my favorite time of the year and my birthday too. But, I think you all love May. Colofrul, sunny (I hope) and the last one before summer comes. 
Today I feel great. It's all about vintage on my outfit and it's really special for me. This is what my mother wore on a very special day and except that it was fantastic, it's a family curio I'll keep forever. It's so stylish, romantic and pure. White lace on the shirt and skirt and black leather flower belt. I loved it from the time I saw it and I'm super excited because now I can wear it too, as it fits perfectly with the trends right now.
As for the bag, is not my mother's but my grandmother's. I don't even know how many years old it is. I keep that clutch for years and I know for sure that it's a classic piece that is never out of fashion. Enjoy..


Vintage shirt, skirt, belt & bag, Bershka pumps

Love
Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment