Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Me Today

Today I decided to combine leather and plaid. As always the leather jacket is my favorite overcoat and thanks to the weather I can still wear it. Plaid is the predominant piece of  this fall's outfits and it's very usual been worn on the waist. Midi skirt and pointed pumps (although these spesific are not so pointed) are a safe choice for more elegant looks. Last but not least is my favorite, beloved, perfect, handmade Arco Iris Project  tshirt which was my special order and reflects my music icon Freddie Mercury. Details of the outfit below. Enjoy.. 







Leather jacket Zara (similar here), skirt Stradivarius (similar here), plaid shirt H&M old, pumps Zara old, handmade tshirt Arco Iris Project, earrings Loisir, golden cuff Stradivarius old

Love
Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment